SHIELD Hand Sanitiser Spray
The Little Balm hand sanitiser is perfect for on-the-go to purify your hands when water and soap are unavailable. Formulated with 72% ethyl alcohol (derived from sugar cane) and a protective blend of essential oils, this sanitiser effectively eliminates bacteria and germs. With added lavender hydrosol, glycerin, aloe vera and vitamin E oil to protect and nourish your skin without drying or irritating it.
Comes in a light, travel- and environmental-friendly aluminium mist bottle.
When your Shield Hand Sanitiser runs out, you can purchase your Refill bottle directly from Little Balm here.
Ingredients (*organic) & known properties:
- Ethyl alcohol*: antiseptic, effective in killing germs and bacteria
- Lavender hydrosol*: anti-bacterial, antiseptic
- Palm-free glycerin: draws moisture to skin, locks moisture in
- Aloe vera*: hydrates, reduces skin inflammation
- Non-GMO vitamin E: protects and restores skin, soothes irritated skin
- Lemon oil: anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal
- doterra On Guard essential oil (wild orange peel, clove bud, cinnamon leaf, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus leaf, and rosemary leaf/flower essential oils): protects against seasonal and environmental threats, energises and uplifts
Aromatic description: citrus, warm, spicy
Shake well before use. Apply onto hands, coating evenly. Rub together until dry.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool and dry location, away from heat and flame.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes and wounds.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for infants.
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
Net weight: 50ml